Monday, November 23, 2009

7 Weeks Pregnant And A Sore Throat

champignione @ 2009-11-24T01: 02:00

approx. it now so the brightness

the best show of the world: six feet under



love:
doctor who torchwood

carnivale
pushing daisies
Dead Like Me
wanderfalls

buffy angel
Flight of the Conchords
scrubs
HIMYM
friends
band of brothers
Cowboy Bebop
first two seasons of Dexter ... I watched the rest did not and do not want to watch: \u0026lt;

like: Grey's Anatomy

glee
house
true blood
Life on Mars (UK!!)

and no cramps many others whom I do not remember now.

Plus decoy movie with me;)

And now officially start the shares' highest time to learn Pelle watching good movie "

I hope that something like this will encourage you for watching;)

begin alphabetically, the first two trailers:

12 Apes by Terry Gilliam





Graduate by Mike Nichols






priti pliiiz e g and it czraj: B

0 comments:

Post a Comment