librarian spam:)
Somehow I do not go to me to write a collection of summaries (Smallville sucks), so the 3 short stories from the library last time, because instead I should write another lesson plan;)
phone rings.
Me: Good morning , reading, listening.
Madam: Good day . Could you as soon talk about what is "Plastusiowy diary"? Because I have to write summary son to school. The reader
: Excuse me, do you have the disc Enimena (spelling by ear)?
Me: sorry, who? The reader
: Enimena. The latest one.
Me: * * This is a moment of reflection on you Eminem? The reader
: Maybe ... Yeah, I guess so.
Me: * looks in * We have no Eminem album. There is another branch, but not here. The reader
: But I checked on. It sure is. * Starts to type in the directory * It was some kind of Christmas or winter plate.
Me: 0_o ? The reader
: O, it is.
Me: * looks at screen * The idea of Mrs Enya "And Winter Come -_-". The reader
: Yes!
Friend: Well, as you liked the author of the forthcoming meeting of the Reading Clubs, Jon Irving?
The reader: This ... American, writes like a man.
Friend: contemporary writer. The reader
: What he today! But he my year! (1942 to remain unaware.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment