Kyaaaaaaaa ... !!!!! Nothing today able to describe my joy, literally nothing!
Some will they ask 'what love with' I 'is not .. xD "Well there is only one second option .. 'Have you met any Asian? "I am * very very big smail *" YES! "Haha no good and now I will tell you the three day story. So, as you probably know in a few days in Krakow 08.07-11-08.2010 is Street Art or the street theater, and this year coincides with the 1923 edition. To our beautiful city rolled off a handful of theaters from different countries min. USA, UK, Netherlands, Rosi, France .. and who knows where else. On Friday, along with the nee-san (Veda Erde) went on the market, I will not describe the performances because I do not have the primary intention. We walked each other, we walked and we saw the ... Asian. xD It was probably at least as it appeared tajwańczyk. I śledziłyśmy it on the market for a really long time, pictures of the closet, too, were not too good at them you can see .. Then, once przestałyśmy track him, quite by chance wpadłyśmy at him several times. Later, tired of walking (My leg) sat down there at City Hall, and guess who sat next to me hehe, exactly, nee-san, you sat next to me. Haha good, and on the other side, who sat himself? Well, none other than the groom tajwańczyk xD was not very handsome but its origin is doing his. Ok. second day. We watched some sort of little interest to present in a small market next to me when he suddenly stopped three of the Chinese people! I must admit that at first I thought it was the Japanese .. strange rule, I am not mistaken in this matter, but as they began I could listen to talk about the beautiful Chinese language. Ah .. not often this happens.
And now let the finals history, the present day. Approaching the hour of 20:40 I have an appointment with a colleague at Matras for Olka (Veda) said to not to pass such an important match today which is, after the World Cup finals, about, her choice. In any case, I go by the market itself, next to the cloth, I can see City Hall in front of him. I am somehow in the middle when I saw the beautiful Asian eyes looking in my direction. I am about getting closer I go, I'm already quite close to some half a meter from him, and I hear
- Excuse me (ah.. I prayed about it from the way since when I saw him)
- yea?
- Can you take me a photo?
-
sure xD - around there - and points to the town hall. He nodded as a sign of the mean, and he went off to stand against the town hall. I made him two pictures, then I screamed 'ca' and waved the can approaches. He went and watched the pictures are in order
- thank you (which was pretty smile)
Well, I could not afford to end like this, so I continued:
-Where are you from?
-emm Korea (I saw it right away, the Korean accent. But the English was good)
- Korea wow, really? Thet's great. I know many korean band music and movies ^ ^
-really? Kjfiwjropwrf ... (here he unfortunately could not understand)
-sory hehe? What?
-Who They Are (I was sure that we first told who you are)
-hm .. For example Big Bang, Super Junior, Epik High hmm .. T-ara-oo
Big Bang T-ink! Cool
-I know many many others: D
-Really? Could I take photo with you?
-of course!
-ok We have to find some one ..
How to annoy a young one does not pass, well, walked two older women who like me wdawało first spectator camera. Well Korean groom asked one of them to take a picture
-You have to take here (tried to explain how to make a picture)
- here?
- yes here - I said, haha gave English I, after which the otrząsałam - so please press here. Then a little far apart. A little before she had passed successfully. But this is nothing more I could figure next to him ^ ^
-I guess it got - said the woman
- Please take one more
-please do one more thing - I translated.
When she gave the camera, and they thanked you went. He showed me two pictures and said they are about, obviously not at the ties on smiling.
- Can I take you photo?
- for sure:)
- ok please stand there
-o nly me?
- yes only you now .- I did not want to wait for anyone young to do me a picture with him, believe it or not but I did not find any pictures on googlach, but she did it.
- Approx. it is good - I said and showed him ^ ^ - what is your name?
- Mixxxxxxxxx ..
-Mi ... hehe?
-Min sua sorter is
-Min sua - I'm not sure if I heard it's good but not important
-ca. thank you once again welcome you
-
-Have a nice day
-Thank you, bye bye - I replied, waving
-Bye:)
A Later I met with my friend I told her everything, of course, but probably without such details.
Now the information for Nee-san: And what! Was to watch the match? Haha you had to go with me xD
End transmission.
You can see my colleague Korean:
http://i30.tinypic.com/182ezs.jpg
Well that's all for today. A special song for today I do not foresee. Be enchanted by Korean xD
0 comments:
Post a Comment