Holidays:)
Since yesterday I have been free, although I officially leave from the coming Monday. An additional day of Inez poświęciłyśmy for cleaning. And a little umachałyśmy in shifting wardrobes and pulling the carpet from under them. Even Mr. A. was impressed. I guess he felt that it would have to do. Evening, introduced to the room next to Carolina, and finally we have a neighborhood level:)
And we were at the cinema yesterday to "Eclipse." It could be worse, but it was better than 2 parts. At least it was a laugh with you: D -> I'm hotter then you, etc.:) The scene in the tent: D pack of wolves - were the big cats. I mean wolves ... the inflection of the crystal were vampires, but what I expect to be PG13? He did not even show the place where the hurt Bella. But the training and the fight itself went pretty-pretty. Well, Jasper secession in uniform: P (something not only for Inez:). I had the impression that they do much more and made a terrible need to cut that in these two hours to fit.
Today I am going to the countryside for a week and then go back to what I pseudocywilizacji in Lubin. Two weeks odmóżdżania and attempt to catch up with part of the arrears. I hope that the nights will be long: P
I wish, therefore, a good holiday for those who choose not to. And plans for a successful summer for everyone: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment