I'm already in Chester, and more precisely by the Chester Library, where he got to the Internet. Unfortunately, not at home I will have access.
Flights were ok, and despite my ability to zagubien I could not get lost at the airport in Frankfurt - a lot of characters was. A, and broke her heel - It's probably a good omen, and there will never spoil. Shan took us to his home in North Wales - the house is lovely, and her husband explained to us a lot in the Welsh - hear it live is a real pleasure:) On Sundays already we went to our house, where he'll be in the past few weeks. Sheila is wonderful with his Polish-English - speaks really well.
now already visited the Chester Library - not our standards yet.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Monster Energy Mini Fridge
Chester
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment