The suitcases
So I packed up. At least for the most part (I take a laptop too, but wrap it until tomorrow.) I was tired of thinking about the packaging, who speak of that activity alone. But it worked. And it probably even smoothly. It is true that it comes on my mind a serious thought to it again tomorrow to extract and accurately calculate what and how much you have, but it will depend on whether the wonderful pills will work (it took longer) and tomorrow I will be able to get up relatively early.
Today far too quickly flowed. In the chill of work (not enabled us to heat, and the rent was 16 degrees Celsius!) Even though I was sitting in his pants, tights and sweater, even in December although I only have a short-sleeved on yourself. Ms. headmaster, from which we depend, said that he saw no need to turn on the heating so early. Super. Well today, but fell the first day of handling our roczku and was full of people, including many students - you can see posters worked. Sam had a few records at a time, because as we all know students are stud game (like the grammar school students.) Of course, at the time the largest crowd, the system took a little break for 7 minutes, and nothing can be done in the system. The queue did a small plug, and the trip came from Pomerania - At least they saw crowds of people with us: D Girls wyściskały me on the road, were led to have fun and come back to them. They hope that nothing Sypnie with appliances like me will not, because I had a red phone on message: P
Securities for signature by the British have a whole folder. Plus 1 / 3 of my bags are gifts for the ladies who will be cared for us. Tomorrow dopakuję rest. I still go out for shopping, because I forgot to buy something to eat. I still have to look to the ATM. I'm tired.
I hope that Internet access is constant and normal and I could write something. About this time tomorrow I should be on the way from Manchester to Chester now.
PS. For people who were looking pictures in a dress. Unfortunately they will not go, because I wanted them to do it turned out that the toaster is not working and got mad and had no desire for anything longer, and the least to do the photos, especially with dyszącymi nostrils (this was before I took the pill). Sometimes you have to let go. Family weekend
0 comments:
Post a Comment