eartha_endogan @ 2010-11-30T15: 47:00
was supposed to be a week ago but it did not work out ...
reflection after the election. Coming from my Father by the surrounding villages had the impression that the election posters reminiscent of posters wanted uciekinierówz hard prison. Really, enough to change the logo and give the amount of the prize and it would be the same. As usual, caused a stir in the committee (as with every election), that But I vote with them, because strangely enough I was there domiciled. No but thanks wertowaniu electoral lists, I learned that my village has 187 inhabitants. And there is at least as many registered.
We have a new volunteer at the library. In fact, we have two, but it is more interesting since T. A. It has a shawl / poncho or whatever you call it ivory and so beautifully waving between shelves as claimed by the end of frendzelkami:) But seriously, it przesympatyczny boy. I like talking about a concert of sacred music, which was the last Sunday and said that one of the violinists it was a real cookie. How can it not to like? It is true that movies try to arrange alphabetically by the names of directors, but any could happen, right? It is a pity that so far there is no chance to work for us: (
And in general the last director to head probably fell. The fact that some commands and send them out every since yesterday, and the best since last week, was a standard . But recently, their decisions are becoming increasingly incomprehensible. VAT on books up This obetnijmy funds for books (although apparently the Prime Minister announced that VAT will be full of books went to the purchase of books to libraries, well - we'll see). I do not know how it will look like next year, but now it is quite dull. And the best part is that nobody knows what's going on in the light of recent decisions. Maybe it is about the election? I have no clue. There was something in the campaign and nobody told me that they will cut spending? Now the vision of survival for the Euro 2012 is the only way ... Oh, it will be hard.
Tuesday in a week ago I had my first lesson this school year. I mean, this complete, fully in my performance. Future First Formers. And they are really cool and kumate and even listen to me. Hopefully it will be for 3 weeks.
Now a little about the movies, because some have already made up for the backlog.
"Charlie St.. Cloud. " I enjoyed it. Enough to read the book he found in his library under the title "An incredible love story" (in the original " The Death and Life of Charlie St.. Cloud "). two things I liked. Zac begins to show that not only has beautiful eyelashes that I'm a bit distracted, but he can play. Very nice video.
"RED". In this film the whole session a smile never left my face. I got this on what I've been waiting ever since I saw the trailer. Ruled the entire cast, with John Malkovich in the lead. Well, Karl and menacing. Every other issue is how to wytatuowania himself on his back, "Open the pig at the top of the list. A scene from the Library of Congress no signature just touched me.
"Before we leave the water." I went to Robert and are not disappointed. It was not as good as "Hang over", but I liked it. My belly hurt from laughing, and that's good.
"Unstoppable." Denzel Washington is an actor, for whom I really like going to the cinema and watch it all. Chris Pine since even before the "Star Trek" is for me highly. A Scottów worth going to the cinema. The movie was cool, though at one point I was ready to turn to two facetówz back and explain to them the basic laws of physics.
"Winged pigs." My first seven years of Polish film. Do not kid yourself - I went to Małaszyńskiego. I liked the movie. It was not quite so stupid nor was it the end was not a comedy. Grabowski episode I liked. A Claw showed absolutely nothing - this form can play anyone.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." It could be worse. But given that the video came from the pressure of reaching the limits of my strength (I have a feeling some people underestimate my time, and thereby, and to me, but oh well. I do not know what could change this.). Returning to the film. Terrible video, but in fact the climate somehow they came out. Ron ruled: D Too bad that all the other characters were so terribly low.
And today, "Machete" on the evening of Bożydar mięskim.
bit about the series.
totally into the "Hawaii Five-0" and this is one of the few things that I'm on a regular basis. I love Danny, but the whole team I really like it. I watch a "Vampire Diares. "Glee" with a trembling hand, unfortunately, but the scrolls, because somehow I am interested in small fragments. In fact, I do not know whether he will survive in the viewing end of the season. I started watching "Detroit 1-8-7" and "Blue Bloods", but I'm waiting when I have more time. Merlin was the last time I watched back in England for the BBC. Waiting until the season ends. Maybe it will be easier for me to look together.
And being in England, I managed to see the whole "Deadwood." I'm mad at HBO for being so they finished the show, but promised there were two television films. I always liked the themes of the Wild West and the cowboys always had a weakness (I recently meet a lot of my weaknesses ...). But I just watched it on tenterhooks. There probably is not as weak as a whole, although each has its moments. Al Duet - Seth is a gem. I really do not know why they waited until for the second season to give himself after the murder. Star this your Blaze. Don and Johnny. Ellsworth \u0026lt;3 Doc:) long time to exchange. But as it is already finished and this is not going to be so resumed, then it remains for me nothing but wait for "Justified" by February, and the duo Raylan-Boyd.
Besides bravely I create a report. Sometimes it is my joyful creativity, because I have to translate the translation process and timing of the Polish reality. It sounds weird, but it is so. But as it grows rapidly and by the end of the week I'm going to finish it eventually.
And I think as the anger begins to hurt my throat -_-". This is not a good sign ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment