Monday, December 20, 2010

Living Next To Railway

again random

First and foremost, on Friday finally finished this damn report. Already I was getting sick of reading all these data and translate everything as debilom. Colleagues who did my revision stated that everything is ok, but I look forward to what the director tells you and the lady from the promotion, because basically I did not receive any specific guidance on how it would look like. But it's important that I gave advice. And even as I had a thousand questions and so I will be closer than before writing this. Sam the final draft is anticipated in May / June and I know that still works will be grown, but as I sent this report it immediately felt better. And the whole weekend (Saturday negligible working-_-")

In the second, I do not have time. And it becomes chronic. Over the last three weeks I lived almost exclusively on the durnym report and nothing else there was no time. The only extravagance is a cinema, and sometimes an episode. In addition, of course, running about the gifts. But I hope that at the furthest point on Wednesday I can buy anything. The plan is ambitious. For example, today I was in the nearby shops on Karłowice, looking for a sweater for Dad, and I bought colored tights and underwear.

Third. Lessons from the elementary school kids are sometimes better than those of high school. I hope that even some of them will. For the next year we have arranged at least three, and I would like to accomplish in addition to two other topics. We'll see how I go. The gymnasium at the moment spokóji silence, because it comes only one class. They are cool, and talkative, but so far I manage to redirect the discussion back on track, so slack. I just come to me tomorrow for another lesson in information retrieval. What is true for 8, that I must be on the 7, which is out of the house about 6:20, but who cares:)

Fourth. They returned my beautiful fiction dreams! Do not know why on Sunday after overcoming a "Detroit 1-8-7" (incidentally a really great show police) I dreamed "Incepcja" crossed with "bastards of war," a performance featuring Ewan McGregor and Simon Pegg. Waiting for more! BTW, I once again chcicę on "Smallville." But again I have to start from the beginning, because I do not remember what was almost a season that saw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment