"How do I let you know in this most beautiful moment.
For this reason .. For 500 years served the Buddha. I asked We have linked him to use. That is why the Buddha has changed me in a tree that grew near you. Flowers bloomed in the sunshine every flower was a dream from my previous life. When you pass that way, listen carefully. Falling leaves is a passion of my expectations
When they finally go under my branches, your path will be strewn ..
friend, it does not flower petals, is my pure heart. "
Today, along with watching nee skończyłyśmy Hi My Sweetheart. In total, it took us about 4 days as well I hope. Eh .. how I hate that feeling, the man had just finished a great drama, not enough time to fully enjoy it and you must start the next waiting in the queue.
Well dear friend, whom would you chose? Because I honestly do not know, in the form of Lin Da Lang I do not like this seat, and in turn u Xue Hai'a flippancy (though not always). So you thought that you ask, because I did not expect that in our time are still being so stupid (I'm talking about girls) which I say without hesitation that if they are brought to them (a total of exactly think of one), so poor in front of her young, but her beloved boyfriend and next to the old ugly millionaire, chose to the latter ..
What is the value of money that some would do everything for them, others wanted to be did not have anything you can not have, while others prefer to live without them, because I really think this is better. I could here all write an essay on this topic, but I think we all have a similar opinion. When you only have the money and is able to use it is not obnosząc including, therefore, is all about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4XjCMyvgFs
0 comments:
Post a Comment