So hello all;]
Just in event to introduce myself. My name is Magda, 19 years Krakow Poland. At the moment, I should repeat functions, logarithms, sequences of the other for tomorrow Baccalaureate at math. But that bother me such emptiness in my profile I decided to write something. Already I can not wait for the day on which the return to all-day viewing Dram. For now, I can not because the 'learn', but soon. xD
What to yet .. With these things more in Asia
Starring: Ikuta Toma, Yamapi immediately afterwards, Hiro, MatsuJun, Alan Luo and many others.
the dram: Maou, Majo Saiban, HYD, Hana Kimi, Hotaru no Hikari, onle liter of terrace; Last Friends, Hot Shot, Zettai Kareshi ....
Music:
- J: News, Arashi, MYV, Phantasmagoria, 12012,
- K: FT
- CH: Fahrenheit, Xu Wei, Huang Yida
In his spare time: I'm learning English, sometimes draws, as I have inspired me by their own work. Lots of sitting in the chat (not Polish) and meets new people xD
My plans for the holidays 2010: Photoshop master to perfection (even I know who can help me with this * indicates Gurin-chan *), see drama, dramas, eating lots of \u0026lt;3 and find a job
Enough about me, at least for now ^ ^
And with this optimistic finish:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bFJzUIWns8 - Park Bom - You and I
"When the shadow bear any clear place
Where there is no sun, nor nutki happiness.
Where it all began to fall
and remained bitter memories.
Can you find there a smile?
But a shadow, will not be made without the presence of light. "
to offend anyone here as you do an archive for my novel? I hope not ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment