Saturday, May 8, 2010

What Do You Say For Save The Date For Birthday

^ ^ Kyo wa nani ka shikatta?

"I am who I am, therefore,
I ever experienced.
I live by the fact that it is not so easy.
people pass briskly by me.
Still I ask myself,
if my dreams come true. Instead
retreat to childhood,
prefer to live here and now.
When I first saw this I freaked out the world.
But I went out into the sun and firmly clenched hands ...
... by letting those moments
and places have become a memory.
can change your life.
but I can not express his feelings in his heart.
I live through this,
that it is not so easy. "

Today as I was doing cleanup on the shelf I found a postcard with the text - Bleach Ending 5
Ahh those times when you watched the anime .... might come back ^ ^

Since I started watching TV Series, I thought that in them is something more than the anime, perhaps because of the actor in that the stories in these reports appear to be more realistic . And, as until then, do not imagine life without anime and manga so I went down. have not watched the anime a year or over, and I thought that I did not need, and today, a breakthrough!

She called me in a cell, reminder, which I set myself yesterday to check this anime Durarara which is posted in Otaku and it seemed to me quite interesting. I found on youtube trailer i.. not impressed me. Despite this, I decided to watch the first episode though, which to my surprise turned out to be cool. The chwilę będę kończyć trzeci odcinek.. kurteczka, nie dobrze się stało. Miałam się uczyć na ustny ang rozszerzony. A pewnie będę oglądać.

  Z takich nowości, chciałam tym co jeszcze nie wiedzą powiedzieć że zdałam pisemne maturki ( ale nie mam pewności co to polskiego) i ustny polski, kamień z serca po tym polskim. Wy wszyscy którzy jeszcze nie zdawaliście matury z polskiego (ustnej) i będziecie zdawać w tym roku, lub w przyszłym albo nawet za dwa lata,   start to be prepared mentally today! But I began to like me and you also zdacie: P

Well, I almost forgot! Today I watched a cool Korean film "Dating on Earth" by which even liked Park Yoochun'a of DBSK. The movie quite pretty ^ ^ I recommend.

And finally, the song of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08V41rNqa58

Aaa Yuya Matsushita! \u0026lt;3
From today I'm interested in it xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment