again with his hand:) So today I picked up the laptop from the site. Said was the drive and drive. The Lord of the site was very nice and did not have to stand in line, just as soon as you noticed me, said more than tłumkiem: after you receive? I invite you to the front. Nice:)
And my luck did not notice that cmoknęłam case before it put it in the backpack XD And all day long to all smile and all. I even did my terrible storms Baba reproachfully, that he could not order the book, which is out of stock.
I'm almost przeszczęśliwa, were it not that it's not just Sammy and his next incarnation. Too bad harvests, but przepłakałam them, so now you have to look to the future with a smile: D
I rip your valuable data at least once a week:) For three hours I sit and try to bring it to working condition. Yet only a million instalek and will again as mine. And the name? Name the same as it always comes ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment