Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What Kind Of Film Does The Olympus Om10

So I go to Chester

project. Today. And the first call they told me that I'm going, so I have to relax and have fun conversation. I'm still probably in shock. Just ... I thought that I write, I will not go and have a head, and here ... I got up. And it is the view that my project is not enough that is concrete and precise, it's still doable. Soon I should get the materials and the time a language course, and in general all what I have to get ready, but we got a general plan for how I like it. It will be a lot of work on site at the library, learning everything from the inside as they do library (sounds scary, but this is the appropriate statement.) I do a lot of pictures and notes, because then I will conduct training and seminars for librarians from the region, and then depending on the demands, even from across the Polish! This caused a slight oklapnięcie humor. Scares me a little, but it probably will not be more stressful than doing a presentation with gimnazjalistami:) The only way to get to me, that I'll spend four weeks in Chester. Again in the UK. Still have not come out probably by the end of the shock.

Oh, you have to change plans Homes (but I have a problem, right? XD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment