Sunday, June 13, 2010

How To Do A High Ollie On A Tech Deck

eartha_endogan @ 2010-06-13T22 : 39:00

Powrótz Tel. As always, it was too short. But as usual, heavily, though I have an almost empty computer. Well, but I showed her this and that, and only later talked of underwear XD. It does not matter. It is important that I have charged batteries, but I do not want to leave. For this I traveled in the heat, the sticky seats. But you can not do for friends:) I have an appointment to visit with Kate, when children come to me from England, which is already less than three weeks, when I go on vacation. Well, until I watched M. matches - it's nice to have with someone pokrzyczeć TV: D (Germany: Australia also saw time at a distance. It was a massacre! A supporter Kangurom so ...).

About Chester still do not know, because the materials probably just print. And yet I have a 12 hour training course, which makes me probably the most happy before he leaves. (btw, I made a terrible colostrum, trying to find online information about Chester Library-_-. I clicked a bad link and read about Chester, New Jersey ... I skapnęłam only as I saw pictures of the picket line on cuts in the budget of the U.S. ... I'm fast there is nothing:)

Team A.
chose in Opole to the cinema. Somehow this is going, it's there I go to the same good movies. But for Team A, I walked quite carefully, no because I still have a serial (which is after the holidays I'm going to refresh myself.) But here I got good movies sensational, with a story that stuck together, with good humor and a great cast. I have not played with so well in the cinema. Actions simply absurd were simply sensational. Murdock performed Sharlto Copley is a masterpiece! Because is not it possible to love this guy after the Shares with bad passports and Swahili? Or by booting via ambulance defibrillator? I make barrels a helicopter? Eh, I love the guy. Bradley as Buzka (btw, our translator had a problem with the translation of this nickname, which alone is translatable and generally accepted, but no comment) was good. How it should be Buzka: agile, resourceful and able to screw every chick: DBA ... BA was just his beloved cart and a fear of flying (after which he served to Murdock I am not surprised at all that he was afraid to fly: D). And the voice of Hannibal ... Liam ... and the honor of his remarkable attitude. What I liked most general in the forms? That they did it my way. These were not any copies of only their own visions of characters are very well. The music was great. And these quotes from the original leaders - especially during the screening of 3D:) And the scene after the end credits of the original smiley and Murdockiem:) Overall I like it very-very much. I'm going at it again on Tuesday with Inez and Bożydar.

And if I have the impression that an awful lot lately is remakeów / dlaszych part of the 80s? The most cinematic scares me, "MacGyver" and "Ghostbusters 3". But probably come up with something better, I mean worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment