Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Cruising Area Newcastle

everything is possible without the idea of the title - a summary

again unless 100 years have passed since the last time I wrote something. Since the RL meet regularly with people who I met through LJ, somehow I do not want to write. But sometimes you have to, right?


Krakow salute!

Since last time:
- "SOLAR" Taeyang I did not bored, I listen and I like more and more new songs (except "You're mine", he never likes),
- several times silently pissed off at those who do not like what I like, but I decided to have it somewhere,
- he attacked me fanservice Super Junior
- NEWS decided to release a new album, "Live" and her wealthy Wilam, limited version course, which will together with the DVD of the concert unplugged - she thought about news unplugged is so terrible as to be fascinating,
- my new musical love is Se7en - old songs, new songs, no matter, as long as there was too much męczybulskich Korean ballads,
- koreńskich watched an awful lot of music programs, I fear for the girl's boyfriend begin to distinguish between all of these boysbandach and girlsbandach,
- Arashi released another album such a and again sold it in a staggering number of copies - lucky,
- he attacked me fanservice Super Junior
- Kanjani8 finally! finally have a normal song and normal PV, the title of "Life" (not to be confused with the "Live" news) - could apologize to Kanjani8?
- fell very low and I loved "One in a Million" Yamapi, Yamapi, and watched the concert 2 times - was "short but sweet",
- I could fall even lower and fancy, "Beautiful Hangover "Big Bangów,
- autotune in a new song Taeyang" I'll Be There "scares me, but I listened to a song today about 30 times now and singing songs," Beautiful, beautiful, wo-wo-wonderful, wonderful ",
- something finally moved in Johnnysów - SMAP and TOKIO released or something, not even the worst songs
- I love YG! Big Bang, Taeyang, G-Dragon, Se7en, 2NE1, and all others, even Mr. Yang (Teddy but we should do it yourself free, you may rest as it understands that autotune is ZUO!)
- Did I mention that I was attacked by SuJu fanservice? whether they - with the exception of KRY, which sometimes sings - deal with something else?
- Shiga is like me, full compatibility, soul mate at the other end of the world - it surprises me each time for 4 years continuously,
- I started a diet and I have lost since June 8 kg, plan by October next 7 kg - already put aside money for new clothes!
- pink laptop is great.
And that would be all. For three days I start to leave - finally! - And maybe you like to watch something sensible? Maybe a drama or series or movie?
see.

And one more thing.
Tsuyoshi!


Everything I like it! Tsuyo, you're divine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment