Thursday, August 5, 2010

South Park Cartman Party Decoration Suppliers

eartha_endogan @ 2010-08-06T08: 52:00

1) I was on Incepcji on Wednesday. I am very happy because I liked it:) Arthur \u0026lt;3 Eames: DI of course music by Hans Zimmer:) Maybe I'll go again for the movie.

2) Yesterday I attacked the moth. I got her on the forehead. I do not know who was more surprised. For this caught my eye for. On Fortunately, the house, so I could immediately rinse the eye in a glass (a long time I had not done this alone, and almost did get hurt, of course ...).

3) On Monday was the siege of the library, but on Tuesday and Thursday as he was loose. And on Wednesday, I did what I like most librarians, which placed the books in the media-fortress.

4) fell in love with Sherlock:) Even after the two times I've seen every episode, although I have no time for anything. But at Sherlock's always a time, even at 6 am: D

5) I've managed to pack in two bags, and more in a bag and a backpack to a laptop. Do not press the paper already there, but I'm proud of myself. A weekend ahead of me with Kate in Opole. And yet today, visiting Lord E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment