Friday, August 13, 2010

Rubberband For Trash Can Liners

eartha_endogan @ 2010-08-13T09: 39:00

Znóww short, but maybe not so great.

+ trip to Opole, as usual, he went. We were in the cinema on the "Step Up 3D "- quite a neat finish the trilogy. Cinema, light and pleasant. Of course, great music, and came to them the 3D effects. In addition, time flew as if someone kicked it or not, unless to do so does not get used.

+ On Tuesday, I was on a "sorcerer's Apprentice." was funny. And just cool. And I do not want him bawl. Some references were łopatologiczne disarming. Well, most wymiękałam translating your G.-S., returns to old form-_-'- I should not even read such napisówi I'm about to translator's name was at the beginning of the film. Summary of the early history of Merlin and his disciples is very but very review. It came out a little as if the material for 10 minutes had pushed into 3.5. First Merlińczyk provoked giggles, and a ring with Slash! Dragon is no longer in general: D

+ I was able to finish a project for school, at least on paper - now I just need to cut out and make material for classes. Dropped me a few ideas, including a history of fashion and foundations of art history, as well as good manners -> no injuries, but in high school that never too much:) I finished a presentation about the library. And I make IT in general to stop liking me, because I moved PPT to PDF in 10 minutes and it took them an hour ... What to leave it still do not know what irritates me more because I can not plan anything, and Lord E. reiterated its invitation to the Netherlands.

+ Still can not decide on an external drive - faster even choose the pins, and I'm really that picky. Well, but next week I'll have to buy. For now, one thing is certain - it will be red:) I still

+ I am tired and sleepy. A little too early when it comes to waiting for the equinox and clocks switch to winter time. Alarm clocks do not hear more often, even as I geared loud tune. I guess I should invest in a big, ticking clock. For this, I discovered that as I get up at 5:30 I've got to turn on the light. Day began to be seriously shortened. I do not see. And it's not even because they do not have the time. Somehow I do not want to.

+ I'm going to the countryside to the parents. Probably in the company My father's brother ... For tomorrow we do not have a scheduled job, so probably crawl into bed, but I can at least get adequate sleep.

+ And today is so even on a Friday the thirteenth, and I really like that day: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment