Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Laser Sail Mast Diameter

Spinning, spinning

little acted on my nerves. And it's more than Usually, I'm usually able to withstand the weekend in their company. Maybe it's because I wanted to stay with the parents alone? And yes, the mother had only a few moments, and Dad helped with the replacement of windows and then we talked a little bit (among others. A shelf in my room for books and films as well go get some 12 m of shelf and two cabinets available, so it may be a room with his klamotami:). And besides, I went out every time when discussion turned to dangerous subjects. My parents prefer this option than the one I spoke with all what I think - that our unwritten contract. What is still not diminished my annoyance to any kind of comments. Oh, I get the Miętka. But on Saturday the weather was fine and the least in the court I like to sit sometimes. And of course the wyspałem - there is very rarely have restless nights.

trip to Chester for five days, and I'm in the powder. Packing leave on Friday but was still plenty of things to do (such as the exchange of money, which I had with her-_-).

Last lectureship was great. Anne relaxed so that even talked about his son in English. Today we arranged the purchase of books and gifts to Chester. And the weather is not conducive to this, because for two days in the middle I'm wet, although the umbrella. Really, I'll be back as soon as you buy a strawberry Wellingtons! And can I bring them from England. This is sick, that you can not go through dry-shod Wroclaw. And so with boots!
And yesterday I bought shoes. Not Wellingtons (not found), but the boots - they fit me into the dress I'm going to put on Friday. Plus it put out an absurd amount of money on books for learning English (yes, we buy them after the teacher, but who cares?). Earlier work hung posters to advertise our library at the Technical University. In none of the 24 buildings that we visited, we were not treated the same way: some people read our permit from the watchful eyes of Chancellor as if expecting to discover the fraud, and some even looked at it not only waved his hand: there is an array. It was a very interesting experience:) Well, maybe except that at some point it started to rain again soaked and my shoes: / consolation was the fact that the pound is weak and so I could go buy some more:)

Today even the penultimate shopping, movies and a little rest, two days to work and fly. And I think in the end I start to really enjoy this trip. Oh, and just got an email from the program (finally) and perhaps a dozen visits the local library - for me the bomb! I could go on weekends to the Manchester and Liverpool. Life is full of colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment