long I did not write newspaper columns about the wonderful Mr Francis in Our Sunday Visitor. I have to admit also that the main reason for this is that I always agree with you Kucharczakiem. Or maybe I should say that we always agree with Frank. In the last column, because he was publicly called his friend. There is thus no longer hide the fact that we're "on you."
All Guest Sunday is devoted to the Rosary and the last column "Builder of Conscience" called "Beads of demolition" also talks about how important and how effective is the prayer of the Rosary. There you can also read this passage:
"But Please think about individuals who use the rosary. Use - and not braid it, as an amulet, mirror in the car. So if these people actually fit into this caricature?
One of my friends refuse per day throughout the Rosary - all four parts, namely twenty mysteries. True, he heard something, seen in the imagination of an anemic Mimosa? The voice quiet, his hands slender, dark circles under his eyes. A fig! This man as oak, cheery, concrete. He drives a powerful tirem across the United States, you play computer equipment and satellite. He writes columns on its website katolik.us. I did not ask him for permission to disclose that he prays so much, but thanks to not need me to say no. "
It is true that a visit to Medjugorje in 1999, I began to recite the entire Rosary daily. First of three parts, since the Year of the Rosary, when our pope added the Luminous Mysteries, I refuse to four. And I see the fruits of the prayer issue. The Rosary is a wonderful prayer, because it is a "walk by the Bible. " The entire New Testament in a nutshell. The life of Jesus from the moment of conception in the womb of Mary, after His Ascension, and then ascension of His Mother and Her Crowning the Queen. What a wonderful thing. Not surprisingly, the shaggy so afraid of this simple prayer.
Padre Pio was very often attacked by the evil one. I always cried, "Give me my gun." People who did not know him, they did not know about what weapons he meant, but his brothers immediately give him a rosary. That was a very effective weapon that traveled hairy.
How many of you have heard a few days ago I was attacked. However, not everyone knows all the circumstances of the attack. I went for a walk just to deny the Rosary. Sometimes I'm so busy during the day that at night I realize that I have two or three parts of the rosary to "obmodlenia. When I am in Charlotte, usually when I go to the chapel, where he is adored Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. When I'm on the road, just go for a walk.
So it is was on Wednesday, several days ago. I took my rosary and I went for a walk. It was also the first day of the 40-day period of fasting and prayer for the unborn child. So my intentions were just such a prayer: To end the evil of abortion as soon as possible. After a few hundred meters walk was attacked by four masked young men who demanded money and phone.
grabbed a crucifix, who always wear one, it turned toward them and asked, "Why are you doing? Do you believe in Jesus Christ? ". Succeeds, a little stupid and naive to defend themselves against hooligans? Probably. But in this situation is not thinking too logically. Besides ... how can a naive, but it was effective. My attackers did about face and left me.
I, when I wonder about it, more and more I am convinced that it was not a "normal attack" but the personification of evil. I'm not saying that those boys who attacked me were not human. But I dare say that their shaggy used to intimidate me, because his mind is that I fast and it bothers him that I pray the rosary. He knows that he is able to physically beat me using some hooligans, but is not able to overcome the power of prayer. That is why I was so easily able to defend against their attack. The reason that I did not use his fists to defend, but the power of Jesus' name and his image on the Cross.
Thus, when the Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For what is the foolishness of God wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. (1 Cor 1: 22-25)
I got a note at the end. Sometimes it is alleged that those who talk about his prayer that Jesus taught us otherwise:
When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. They Like in the synagogues and on street corners to stand and pray to be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door, pray to thy Father which is in secret. And thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. (Mt 6, 5-6)
And it is true. Frank knows that I know this verse and probably why I did not ask me if I could write about my prayer. But we must remember that Jesus' words have a different weight in Palestine 2000 years ago, and another have now. Then religion was widely recognized characteristic. Now we have a completely different world. Neo-pagan world, and even worse, because in the old "pagan" times for the pagans thought of those who worship other gods than we are. Now the difference between "provincial Kubowie" do not believe in anything except his own reason, beyond his own ego. Themselves are gods. Therefore, I think I need to talk about the need for prayer. The witness is probably more important than the need to pray in secret, because now we really should not be threatened elevating on a pedestal because of the rich life of prayer. The vast majority of people who know about it, at best, shrug his shoulders. Most probably finds that I am "obsessed bigot."
But I am not ashamed of that every day I pray the rosary. I think that fits perfectly with the rosary to a big truck. Christianity, as I have not once said, it is not for wimps, and the Rosary is a powerful weapon in the fight against evil. It is a biblical prayer, Christocentric, and everyone who loves Jesus should consider his life. And what better way to do this than through the eyes of his Mother? The Rosary is helping us do that. "Real Men Love Jesus", and when you love someone, it thinks about it constantly. I invite you all to the pictures of the rosary from the mirror and start praying. October is an excellent opportunity to try such an experiment. Really worth it!
PS. Column, which I described in its entirety can be found HERE
0 comments:
Post a Comment