Sunday, October 5, 2008

How Many Customers Does Fnbo Have As Of 2010



As more people listen to different programs and program with i-Pods, and I decided to try this form of communication. Of course, had long since I listen to all sorts of things written in mp3 format. I decided to do an experiment and record one of his columns. How do I have any positive resound, can sometimes burn them more.

randomly chose some recently written a feature on what is the Church. And I recorded it using a program Expressivo, which is automatically "Read from", but also reading the same. Both recordings have their drawbacks. Expressivo is a bit mechanical and not read everything correctly, but I'm not an actor, so the diction and intonation is not always what it should be. To the garage, where I recorded (by me nobody disturbed) has acoustics ... the garage, so certainly not perfect. But this is only the first attempt. Next could be better.

'm very curious of your opinion. Does this make sense? Is it better to listen than read? Persons registered on the forum there koga answer on page www.polon.us You can post their comments in the guest book at www.hiob.us comment into the text and you can always write me an e-mail, or send a message to GG. And here are links to the recording itself. You can listen to them over the Internet, can also be downloaded to a PC or i-pod. I invite you and look forward to your feedback. Thank you.

Expressivo to listen: http://polonus.wrzuta.pl/audio/4vjjS1EmM8/kosciol

I listen to: http://polonus.wrzuta.pl/audio/8qBjvXo6z6/kosciol

to Expressivo listen or download: http://odsiebie.com/pokaz/674093---968b.html

I download: http://odsiebie.com/pokaz/674234---e3a6.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment