Burn the Bible-Continued
previous column, I wrote in a draft which is to record the entire Old Testament. Because I wanted as much oso b participated in this project, I wrote about this in several forums. One of the people who read about it, told me that after all is the Old Testament recordings available on the Internet. I went to the indicated address and, indeed: He found the entire Old Testament recorded very nicely by a teacher, maybe an actor. Much better than me. So I hung up without regret to rest, these two books that I already managed to record and started to download those files to your computer.
I, frankly speaking, I started this project with a very low motives. I just wanted to have the entire Bible audio on your computer. I travel a lot, several hours a day, and I would gladly listen to the Word of God during the ride. New Testament I have for years, but I missed the Old Testament. However, regardless of how selfish was my motivation, since it is now my MP3 files all the Word of God, nothing prevents them to share with the world.
files are placed in RapidShare. This website, which anyone can download, but free service has some disadvantages. You just have to wait and the more one draws, the longer wait. Fifteen minutes from download to one another. It daltego to encourage banks to issue and purchase of paid service. Well, I am in Krakow centusiem, so I gave them a penny, but then downloaded the files for two days. For this I have them in hundreds of pieces. Each chapter of the Bible is a separate file.
Fortunately, a post about the draft record of the Old Testament read someone who not only immediately suggested that the passage of the Bible record, but also offered assistance in connecting our recordings. But when I find already recorded the Bible, Cuba, (because that is the name of our friend), started to work, gave her money to pay for RapidShare, combined chapters the complete book and published it on his website. And for those who do not have three or four hours of time to listen to complete the books, divided them into roughly 30-minute segments.
Cuba spent the whole weekend together and publish the files. A good job. Very time consuming. We should all be grateful to him for this wonderful work. For now, they are the first four books of the Old Testament. This can not be done in five minutes, it takes time. Next walk probably next week. Established a new page, where you will You can find them, listen to them and perhaps download it by clicking it and selecting the right klikaczem an option. So there cordially invite you. The address of this page is:
www.biblia-mp3.pl
There is another address that will lead to the same place. At least for now, because maybe one day in this second visit I will "mirror", a sister site on another server:
www.audiobiblia.info
Thank you, Cuba, again and best regards. I also greet all my guests and I invite you to listen to the Word of God. A few days ago I read on page TVN24 biskupóww information about the Synod of Rome, and there was a sentence like this:
"Since Sunday, 253 hierarchy of the Catholic Church in Rome is uncertain, how to bring the Bible to Catholics."
Well, when our bishops are considering how to bring the Bible to us, we ourselves (that is, mainly Cuba) podkasaliśmy her sleeves and get closer with themselves. But not just her publish, not just to share it, you still need to read the Bible. Or better yet listen to. Remember that, as Saint Jerome said, and as the Catechism of the Catholic Church, "Ignorance of Scripture is ignorance of Christ" .
0 comments:
Post a Comment