Podcasting Bible record
As you know, I recorded the entire Old Testament with the help of the "Expressivo. But few people have criticized this video, because it is quite an artificial voice, not the best intonation and generally lack in these recordings of the "soul." However, it is very difficult to find ST audio recorded by man. The only such project I've heard about, the Bible Warsaw-Prague recorded by Christopher Gordon, is expensive (around 500 gold for the complete Bible) and have not yet appeared in its entirety. So what can you do in this situation? You can sit and cry, or you can record the Old Testament. And the second solution, in my opinion, much better idea.
course, not only did I think that's a good idea. I already have a few friends who have undertaken help me. And I admit that I'm counting on you also. When together we will take this, it will not go many months, and will have its own audio Bible.
Still kind of rules.
first N agrywamy in mp3 format and publish the www.odsiebie.pl
second N agrywamy only the Old Testament. At least for now.
third N agrywamy translation of Bible. Text is available on the net in many places, you can also download it as an e-book such as this page: http://www.pp.org.pl/wojtek/?id=30265 far as I know, the fourth edition of the Bible and early millennium are no longer subject to any rights and everyone can use this text. Therefore, I recommend this text as a source for the recording.
4th C zytamy chapter numbering omitting verses. We read the whole Book as a whole.
5th D łuższe book can be divided. If someone does not feel strong enough to read the entire Book Kind, whether all 150 Psalms, let him read it five or ten rozdziałówz Genesis, or five Psalmówi publish such a piece. With time, it sewn together.
6th P rosh communicate with me prior to recording so as not to duplicate the recordings so far. I will try to coordinate it somehow.
7th P rosh somehow "sign" their recordings. Nick, pen name, real name-however, would know who is what he recorded.
8th In ONDITIONS participate in this project is a waiver of any rights to the recordings, what we do. This is to be completely and unreservedly free and free design. Files recorded by us must be widely and freely available to everyone.
9th N agrywamy in the quality of 64 kbps (with a frequency of 44 kHz) or even 32 kbps in order not to create too big files that are difficult to send and download. This is a suggestion, not an absolute command.
Ready recordings, complete mp-three with the words of the Bible, can be found HERE .
So much for the comments, which I now arose, the time may supplement that procedure. Feel free to cooperate with anyone if he can read fluently and knows the Scriptures is to record as MP3 file. If anything, please contact me. My gg is 1019688, my e-mail is peterjaski@gmail.com
Today is the anniversary of the election of Karol Wojtyla papacy, let us celebrate our great compatriot in this manner. He certainly would have liked the idea. From the top of all, thank you. Job.
0 comments:
Post a Comment