xD.świat create your own time, niieee ... Despów solos, Kyo screams I hear the feelings of these people show no life-W. It gives me strength, I'm crying when it is. A music opens. I'm so cold that people make. does not help, they enjoy no, not me People obchozą. music is the heart of the depths of the spring / consuming / enjoying me completely which only. I feel Alee. feel not so, it after I was born I guess. "o__O I need not feel like I'm sitting now, and it is with me, even if well-A. I can enjoy this is not the person you love yourself even if I close, I always will be so no longer. what is not, cold bitch. is cold my heart is still the cool things are different these and Mizia, tulanie that, in spite of the
Em ...
The dreams I've imagined
change together with the time
An d cage me in
Neither we nor wish to die we wish to run away from here
will come true
What am I, for while I'm whishing living? I do not know
ironic. Reading from the front is much more optimistic than vice versa. xD
Which version is true? x_x "
an illusion
I create the world.
the pattern .. Bleach ~ ~ ^_____^ there will be empty, Vasto Lorde, Shinigami .. ~
etc. He plays someone with me? x3
pee this
and this
Nyappy is dancing before competence (8 8)
0 comments:
Post a Comment