Sunday, February 22, 2009

How To Fix Broken Hair At Top

But here's my ideal

Oh, can not you see you're to be killed
I know it's against my will
But here's my ideal


straightened hair, dressed in a skirt and some such weird clothes and wandered so after the house. Then he drew
in bed, mainly yuriowe Pictures .. Oo 'And I ran into
some anime .. I was looking for brutal inspiration. Geez, the Japanese do not have to do. Mega huge seme, so cruel and cold ~ and little tiny uke, which is still something przykłuwane, to different things, and brutally exploited, so that the poor poryczał T___T ... * Devil smile *.
so I can not draw == "" in general I can not draw, forget about the brutal yaoicowatych pictures.

for lynch. on the other end of the world (8 8) "
you like to watch Lucky Star (3 of 3)


emmm .. ~ I wish that Oneesiowi was good and sweet and in general .. happily.

I have nothing more to say.
O! Chojraczek wants me to go to some gościarki. eemm .. and "ulepisz snowman with me?" * Soil *


edit: I'm going to drown ~ ~ * in the bath, hot bath *

0 comments:

Post a Comment