Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gas Molecules At Room Temperature

Please listen to me and Give your smile to me

The prune is probably posikam
joy xD So we sit with Onee-chan, a dołujemy .. ~ for these children popcorn and concert D.
I suck at all that there went to it. Until
prune and her brain came up with the brilliant idea to do on Thursday visualową sessions (8 of 8), v

So our vision .. full black on the snout, all visualowe clothes that manage to find and additions.
I'd wanted to go to the abandoned hut and do some pictures xDD mHoczne
I do prune my hair to stick out like Ryśkowi. xDD and meeegaaaa \u0026lt;333
Whore .. Prune x33
Our leather kórtki and "i want to be punk."
a pity that we do not have sneakers.
AND ... mega, meggaaaa ~ ~ ^_____^
will be dark. and a normally fun ..
must dive in the closet.

I would just love to Onee-chan's photos, you would do it in Hiko, and that was with us x33

Please listen to me and Give your smile to me

lynch. - Ambivalent Ideal


(O _______________ O)
* death * \u0026lt;333475894

0 comments:

Post a Comment