shitless
fucked up, fucked up ~ T____T
hate her. I swear I will have such a hell ~ ~
***
It is possible that in Poland in July, the team played in Poznan D ( http://www.d-gcr.com/ ). Unfortunately, due to the high cost of organizing the concert tickets would cost no less than 60 zł, also at the concert would be at least 400 people. Therefore I would ask for opinions: whether you are able to pay so much for the concert, I can count on help in the promotion, etc. I note that due to the very large financial losses is the last show done by Ukiyo-e big band Plastic Tree-to-measure, Dio is D, ie, if the concert would be held but would not be enough people. If the concert proves to be successful, Ukiyo-e Polish would invite other stars. I would also like to add that this proposal is a great opportunity we have received after a successful concert Plastic Tree - Polish public has finally been noticed as a full partner. If zaprzepaści up this opportunity, the other will not be. Ukiyo-e will still be from time to time to do concerts, but limit themselves only to the small independent teams. Tickets would be available only in advance, that would not be available at the club on the day of the concert, not counting some 15 tickets for people who would in concert "with the case."
Melmo ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment