Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Commercial Sanitizer Dishwasher

Garnet

me .. ~
wonderful lie among zeszytówz sense that everything you need to cram for tomorrow. Then
GLASS SKIN, Kyo sing you that it is not worth it and not try to just pośpij [I know that Kyo did not sing xD]
and lying, passing hour .. nothing. ~! x3
passes Second, again nothing ~ nothing done. How to prune back
it will ruin my beztroskość, probably give me a PO to rewriting.

ate Hizacza [read: pizza dough]. Podle feel about it.

Discovering myself again.
But I have feelings, even a lot of them. Mixed together in a beautiful dark color and red with blood.
Love comes from the heart of the heartless.

I like to play.

Uke Sweet as strawberry panic. Nagisa-chan is cute.
Light. Kawaii ~ ~!



is not bad, except that I would like to have someone who I can trust. And who will defend me. And it so badly and it was churlish wyjebywał == "
This is probably a friend called. DVD ~

DESPÓW ~! \u0026lt;33

Baby, and what will happen now?
guess on my death you will learn how much I love you .. \u0026lt;3333333

0 comments:

Post a Comment