Thursday, March 12, 2009

Eyetoydrivers Logitech Eyetoy

Screaming out your emotions

guess "dreams" of the Netherlands is over.
Well, she misses talking .. how I missed you This would come at once, hmm .. Sometimes
.
watching Strawberry Panic. Slowly. A few months ago I watched it, now and again. I like it. Geeez, so sweet, they behave very cool *---* also seems Chaos Head ^___^ I almost that about me. xD I broke that boy (pseudo Otaku) saying "do not be fooled by the three-dimensional girl" xD zomg. As if that was not is right, real people, not to be trusted.

DEEEESPPPYYY \u0026lt;3 * zomg *
Their new album is a mega, mega. And just wait until someone from the Gazette throw .. because PV nice. Something like a combination of x Taion Guren.




what else?
nothing. ill.
exp in Maple Story, 3 I can not even launch Rau, I am lvl 30.

someone could call.



Japanese tomorrow. or not. because I do not go to school and the Japanese could I be? iie ;___;
and maybe even good.
deep depression. DESPAracja xD is not bad.
animizuje up. mapplinguję. samotnościowuję.


Screaming out your emotions
Try, trust yourself
Alright, now do not say, away
Coming out to you now

0 comments:

Post a Comment