guren no hana ga saku basho e~
I went back to the hut. Geez, my father challenged me to rags and gówniar and like hell I will do with their lives. Like anything new and now seriously .. I do not know whether he thinks this will gain my respect, or what?
in any case an argument and glebłam in the sink and roar.
~ I do not remember what I said, but unless something about the hide, that is there with me because I do not give advice, and the Bites.
hard enough .. ~
I was a doctor - an antibiotic. Wonderfully.
I school. el-oh-el. unless nieeee .. So after hours of preaching from his father, in the end they gave me to be .. So free. I like it.
Well, it hurts everything from beginning to head, throat and stomach .. ~ ~
guy from the OP: "Do not push my finger on it, since you have the language" ; O___o "sorekara .. "Throw yourself at him with a passion" O__o "
is a dummy fitness first aid. Ugly
zbok. bleeeeeee ~ ~ h!
And besides .. now that I'm free .. This could exp xD
to explain what the English skills and is the second .. "To give 3 skill points per level and the latter up to 5" * death * but it's a long time.
most recently served as DROP and sentences.
to prune Sentence: She was playing the game computers for 2 hours. [Comment Nyappy: If only xDDD]
sentence to Nyap: They were working very hard for ... 24 hours. [Comment grandmother from the English: It's probably not live] Lol xDDD
EXP. Lvl 28 ~ and 25% and 30 still a little xD chase Rau.
0 comments:
Post a Comment