Friday, March 6, 2009

Kate's Playground Streaming Free

i need reason to live.

Today, I lost .. everything.
So I realized that without the X's does not make sense.
now nothing matters.
I stood with 20 minutes on the footbridge and looked down at the car .. ;___; I wanted to jump.
at home to poryczałam .. I'm still crying. ~ .. I do not believe you can not touch
my feelings! ;________;
I think about you.
Everything I do is for you.
only YOU.
even exp in Maple story has lost its meaning.
* throws up crying on the floor *
whore ... x3 so many things to say publicly that I can not say.
Well, they do not know what to do when you turn around ... * Devil smile * x3
...
do not know.
I can not love, but I miss, every hour more and more.
until one day you rape with my sick love.
Chceeeeeee Cieeeeee ~ ~
very very very ...~~~~~~~~~~~~! #___________________#
probably disappear. for the weekend, a week .. hell knows.
Must ... zimnosuczyć up .. I will not invade the feelings of my cold heart! ;____;
nooo ..
do not break my heart \u0026lt;333

I sleep with you, in you .. ~ ~ \u0026lt;333 today. x3 heat, oh my heat. \u0026lt;3 kochaaaaaaam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment