Festivals, holidays and after Christmas, and next week a piece of outstanding leave. Maybe then a rest? No, I should not complain, because the holidays were better than expected. Rested, and took power (though at night I dreamed horrible crap), objadłam and again ... I started watching Smallville. I get down to the last two years and eventually prevailed, and I end up just the second season.
At one point, I feel that my Father podmienili. I mean, it's him, but he changed that sometimes it's hard to believe that he (but then says something in the old and is already certain that it was he). Not only that listens to what is said to him, and has not commented on when I did not want them to go to his aunt and uncle (only asked you if you do not want and do not accidentally pick up the Kali to the city).
Boast: I got an award for the director of youth work:) Yay me: D The prize has already spread: P
were to be pictures. How do I take it in the end it will be after the New Year. Likewise, the summary and conclusions of the previous year. (I remembered that exactly a year ago I woke up with hangover [second in my life: D] after drinking from E. Lord, and it seemed to me that nothing goes for the better and then I got a phone that they want me back - like This sometimes puts in my life ....)
Tomorrow's Eve and you have to work at 8, but we manage. Especially since we plan to domówkę
0 comments:
Post a Comment