Friday, December 31, 2010

Labeled Diagram Of A Platypus

Sywestrowo and podsumowująco:)

Girls in persons [info] inez_gard and [info] chandniwrc govern in the kitchen, and that our kitchen is located some 1.75 people, so it is time for a short summary.

year 2010, it was a strange year, filled with everything from state of euphoria after the collapse of psychic moments so deep, they do not know the oldest diaries. But it's behind me. In spite of everything and everyone it was a year of positive change. I learned a lot about myself and also przewartościowałam quite seriously its list of priorities. The changes that have taken place unless I do not have odwidzą. When this year started I did not think at all that they will. I was very cautiously optimistic, now more and more closer to realism, which makes me somewhat sad. But I gained something very valuable - faith in yourself and your skills, what I have always lacked. I approached with some people, the other rejected, even if we do not share km - unless it is already in my life.

the new year I wish for more time, skill and mastery of mute emotions a little better health and new goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment