Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sore Knee After Fall Numb

then again I LIVE

I want to be systematic, but I'm not. Unfortunately.
It seems that I look into your LJ-but only as something is in the news. As they say - an old love never rusts.
Well (do not start sentence with "well then"), well then NEWS again something work, they have quite a nice end of the year. There was a single "Fighting Man" - and as it is usually in the news, the B-side is much more interesting than the title song. My favorite is "Winter Moon", but "Wake Up" I also quite like it.
Then there were a few występóww TV - Shiga pobijał records in "how not to dress." But I forgive He generously. And so it is OK. Today
pulled new concert DVD "LIVEx3" at the Tokyo Dome. Without remorse, he ordered the original, cd-japan has sent me a CD yesterday, so how Mail will not collapse, it will come before Christmas. Not yet watched this DVD, except for one fragment. "Iitai Dake" Koyashige. I'll just say that I laughed almost to tears. I love those two idiots.
promise a long review, but after seeing the whole.

What else about me? Nuuuda. The less is happening in the real world, the more I start to work in the net. Last somehow did not make us j-popowe/k-popowe meeting, which is a pity, because we have a lot of interesting things to watch.
But, but - in the end obbejrzełam memorable work on Sunday and hit with teens, or "Twilight." For now, only the first part, but - be honest - after watching the first part, rather, I do not want to watch other filmówz this series.
not offended admirers here this film, but - such kichy and pretentious kitsch a long time ago I have not seen. In this movie there were only 3 cool things: auto Edward Cullens house of the forest. The main character is a mimosa śnięta intellectual underdevelopment. The vampire was more life than in it. I understand that the play was introverted and taciturn person, but it turned out hopeless. Dialogues between Bella and Edward were so awful, artificial and far-fetched and impractical, I felt like I was watching a screening of fatal fanfika. Generally speaking, wspóczuję Robert Pattisonowi, that played in the filamch, because it began as a fun Cedric Diggory in the fourth Harry Potter film. I certainly understand why this movie and this series might really like the teenagers. However, as a teenager, I had a long time ago.

I have to relieve, and may, finally, the first time in two years, will watch a Japanese drama. Although without coercion. For now, cheer up:
- news
- GDTOP
- a book that I read
-
dressing the Christmas tree - and many other cool things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment