Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Custom Bmx Bikes Second Hand

eartha_endogan @ 2010-09-08T17: 20:00

just the same I'm sitting in the library and watch over her from plundering. It sounds like a description of the war, and we only exchange the window from the field, most of which are already shattered. I volunteered as I only know, but it is nice. The girls were afraid a little bit are you sure I can be alone, because it might kidnap me. This would be a pretty good deal - cosmonauts after 12 hours by paying for the reception: D

What's new in Chester? In the end dates were set. Depart 2.10 return 29.10. I'm flying to Wroclaw (which makes me very happy) to Manchester (which surprised me a little), with a change in Frankfurt (German airport, yay: D). Today I received confirmation of the ticket. I am not sure how much I can take the luggage, but as for me, definitely will not be enough. With Manchester United we will probably go by train - is also an attraction. Although the back is a little sadistic. Departures on 7 of Machesteru. Or 5 need to be there. So at least a third need to go by train or the previous night. We will see. The specific program we meet later this week (let's give them a chance that it was slipping a two-month Pikus ...) and then the good you can start planning. I think about packing, what scares me a bit. But start slowly again excited about this trip and it's good, because recently it has even wanted to abandon it. But no matter what once was, now is now and that I should stick to. It is true that now a little bit of tire material on the website for foreigners, but I hope that I will take it to Chester, and maybe someone from their side to help me, especially in vocabulary. I have the same graphic design is almost all planned and saved, you need to just fill out the appropriate wording.

On Friday I was in the cinema for 'The last ruler of the wind. " I liked. And on Saturday I started to pull the seasons. And after just five episodes watched, I consider that, however, governs and sweep the series, although the film also had opportunities, but basically jumped at the opportunities. And probably the first time this year, the 3D effect does not irritate me. Too bad that did not work out the transfer of climate from the show for the movie, because I loved the "fairy tale" already in the middle of the first episode: D It has long been nothing to me "is not circled" so nice to see something again: P

weekend, in principle, one can say I slept. On Sunday, fell after lunch on just four hours, I took myself out of bed before 17, and after 21 I was sleepy. No, not rested, but certainly sleep it off. I'm an appointment with Little shopping. We do not know when, but it will be. I went out to keep up with True Blood. Were it not for Eric ... it would be hard. I saw or "pins on Giewont." It can be pretty decent, because the first episode made me laugh. "Chudemu and its people," but gave no advice, although I like Zak. The "Hotel 52" spieprzyli coolest thread, so far the only annoying, but no wait - maybe straightened.

Today I bought at the end of the universal power adapter for your laptop, because my cable is slightly wystrzępił. I hope that it will work, otherwise you will meet the wrath of Saturn's librarian. And I could not resist because they had the "Dark Knight" on DVD for 20 PLN - I'm easy, but I was spared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment