But there's a long time ago I wrote my mother neglected journal! But not because I was writing nothing has happened, and here today I got the long awaited letter from Japan! All in all it went about 10 days. I got it from my dear ^ ^ Ayumi and soon it will in the mail thanking
xD And now you punish everything that I got, because the same thing is not all xD
first Envelope ^ ^ (blurred addresses, not quite with the rest, but no Well, you have to protect your personal information xD)
http://i52.tinypic.com/105p3d3.png
2.List written in Japanese
http://i51.tinypic.com/spcchg.png
third Especially for those who do not know for some reason what I said, I do not know for example, do not speak Japanese, or simply can not be read. Translation. (What would you do without it, haha to the rest of me too: P)
http://i55.tinypic.com/jfccif.png
4th As he writes in a letter, was also attached a paper balloon. Haha no not a simple thing, why in Poland there are no such? At the beginning of the public did not know what it is xD until I read the letter.
original version - http://i51.tinypic.com/11rzyn9.png
Once inflated (which anyway I did not go at the beginning> _ \u0026lt;) -
1) http://i54.tinypic.com/254zv4x.png 2) http:// i55.tinypic.com/2e36dev.png
5th Page
http://i54.tinypic.com/21q5ci.png
that I'm so happy unless you frame this letter in a frame and hang on the wall xD
Also send her a card and letter at the end of my return address. But I'll have to come up with something as interesting as the balloon. Maybe someone has any idea? Would do well to something typically Polish which is not in Japan.
Anyway, for 20 days to start studying! Hurrah xD hahaha, no not at all, it is I'm happy but on the other side of the level of mathematics and physics of what awaits me there scares me. But somehow it will. In gim also threatened as the LO will be hard, and what, somehow it was not so bad: P
Greetings to all what has already begun his education from 09/01/2010
xD And today, probably already known to all Beautiful Hangover
http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYuYqgcWDWY
0 comments:
Post a Comment