Thursday, September 16, 2010

How Many Carbohydrates In Pancakes



new album NEWS. I must say that long it took for her wait. My motherboard from Japan have not yet come, but of course it pulled itself from the net.
This is a really good album. When I first listened to it I could not believe it. I was in shock - News released a really good album! To the extent I did not believe that I gave myself a few days for a decent hearing it and make an opinion. I suspected that NEWS threw me on the brain and have impaired perception (this is known ailment fangirlów).
But after further questioning once again come to realize that this is a good album, so I think actually it is.



with new songs, my favorites are:
"LIVE" - GReeeeN a good brand, I like them and this time wrote a song that fit very well to the news,
"Umareshi kimi e" - very pretty,
"Aki no Sora" - also very nice,
"13000000 Futari no Kiseki" (or whatever it says there) - great lyrics, melody and all,
" Dancin 'in the Street "- hehe, it was a song Mick Jagger and David Bowie, but it is not something, though NEWS song reminds me of climates disco 70's or 80's,
"Be Funky" - a very energetic, and besides, I liked from the first moment when I heard it in "Troubleman"
"DTF" - SMAP? anyone seen SMAP? I do not know why, but it reminds me a SMAPami, funny song,
"Endless Summer" - commit heresy, but in this song I like most about her singing Shiga.

Not really to my liking, "Supernatural" "Wonderland" and "no nai Naiyou Tegami" - are bland, no character and terribly tired NEWS how to sing (especially "Naiyou ...").

As for the old and familiar, are:
"Koi no ABO" - I liked always
"Sakura Girl" - I found this song two or three weeks ago and now I'm wondering, how could it so OLAC when was released? (I blame for this k-pop),
"Share" - I know a lot of people complaining that they prefer the live version, but I belong to those people who always prefer studio versions, so I really like, and the addition of cello every time grabs me by the heart (and a song written mainly with Ryo Shiga),
" Forever "- is one of my favorite songs from the" color ", so I unplugged version of it I like it.

Hmm, 12 good songs and 3 weaker at 15 - a good result. It's really good album. And there are no solos, listening zajawek thought it would be a solo Yampai, but it was zmyłką - NEWS sing all the songs in their entirety. Appendix

DVD - unplugged concert is beautiful and they look pretty NEWS, especially Yamapi, and Shiga - could put on weight? Now? When I was slimming? And where is our compatibility?.
pity that this show is so short - only three full songs "Aki no Sora", "Summer Time" and "Snow Express" and the fourth piece of "Forever" In total, a very cool them to work out, great arrangements, NEWS no and how to seek, you can sing well. I recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment