Nothing new
That's when I write something it is not even worth mentioning. Time is running out of fingers. And for that I am constantly tired.
term trip to Chester inevitably approaching, and only one third of cases is just a matter of fact clinched. Signing up almost daily papers. I more or less every day I get more and more new guidelines (as most already knew, but some are quite imagined, and I will probably try to wriggle out of them in every way possible. Anne (a very nice woman with whom I ride) is przesympatyczna and I think somehow it speaks to the exit. librarian English Course also recorded a plus, because we had a great teacher. We were even one single meeting. The downside of the past two weeks is that I am at high speed after 14-16 hours a day and fall on her face. Next week will have a big pack, which scares me just a little bit. Besides
much happened over the past two weeks with a hook. I picked up my mother from the airport last Tuesday. It is a bit scared that I live so far away from work (for her 20 minutes by tram and 11 on the legs that is far too much). She brought pictures of children, the last thing my sister's home and store cheese. Everyone has their own.
do not watch anything. Sometimes a section scroll. Happens to also watch the entire, or even two. At home, usually only shed from Inez and I pack for Lu to sleep nights in Chester. I would already be there, because the pace of what I have here is beyond me. And today, plus an additional minusowym is to go home for a mini family reunion. But this is the only opportunity to see before you go to my parents.
Oh, I bought a black tunic, which is basically a dress. And this is the first dress I do not know when, which really pleases me, and not bought because I I have to be somewhere in a dress.
0 comments:
Post a Comment