Friday, September 10, 2010

Free Streaming Training Of O



sounding like an old granny, but ... When I was your age ... :)))

I mean - when I was 23, had his first boysbandowych idols - the band Take That. Everyone probably already know this, but - an old love does not rust - so, when Take That came back to showbiz, I went back to being their fan. Fangirlowania intensity was obviously already a lot less (much, much smaller), but I follow what they do, I am interested in them. I like what they do.
As I look at it all the years, I think to myself that I chose not these foolish idols. Still cool of them guys, even Robbie Williams (kidding, I liked Robbie always). They do cool stuff, write and sing good songs. I have swindled the distance to all of the idolowania.
The hope is that they still choose not bad, and my current idols grow something equally meaningful.

And now for almost two weeks in a circle watching this - after years of everything is possible. Gary and Robbie together after 15 years. And that's not the end - in the forms of Take That album in the old original five-member composition, another blog, it can also tour.
Really, I'm beginning to believe that in life everything is possible:)



PS 2NE1 sweep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment